The Road to Emmaus~ Luke 24:25-34
O fools, and slow of heart to believe..!
We are fools indeed, not knowing GOD, not seeing Him.
I am eagerly anticipating more lovefeast, another time of communion, communion bound by time. . ? It is at the Table that the disciple’s eyes are opened. They invited Him to the table and He took the bread and blessed it and broke it and gave it (verse 30).
Thank You, JESUS
- for the Bread, You Are that True Bread from Heaven that comes down and gives Life to every man. Without You, we are dead already.
- the Thanksgiving, in Blessing, we bless..
- the Breaking. Shattered small to share.
- the Giving. There is enough; enough for all, enough for each, enough forevermore.
- the Opening. “And their eyes were opened, and they knew Him”.
- the Knowing that “The Lord is risen indeed”.
- And yes, LORD, the Vanishing.. learning Faith, the real trust. To train our spiritual eyes to look beyond ourselves. It is in Faith we please GOD. To sense You with everything but our sensibilities.
Thank You, JESUS, for the Emmaus Road, where we see coming to salvation and coming to the Table of the LORD. To thank YOU. And to Know YOU, for real, in the real sense of the Word. To know You Are with us in the places we don’t see You.